Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MTSU Graduation

I graduated from Middle Tennessee State University on May 5, 2007 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science with a Professional Computer Science emphasis and a minor in Mathematics. Go to the photo album to view some pictures from graduation. :-)




Some of my crowning achievements at MTSU include:
  • Being president of Upsilon Pi Epsilon
  • Being treasurer of the Association for Computing Machinery
  • Being a member of the Golden Key international honour society
  • Earning a 3.9 GPA in my major
  • Earning a 3.5 GPA in overall studies
  • Graduating with the designation of Cum Laude (3.500 <= GPA <= 3.749)

My success would not have been possible without the understanding, sacrifice, and encouragement of my primary support group: My beautiful wife Amy and my parents, Lee and Janise Edmiston. Thank you for making my success possible!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online